Re: RMAN woe

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 12:06:08 +0100

To avoid guessing I'd want the alert.log and the output of the rman session.
I have a guess and a question all the same..

Guess: Because RMAN knows it doesn't need to because the archivelog itself
is already on disk - not deleted. The alert.log shows this message I
believe.

Question: What does crosscheck archivelog (from sequence 4842) give?

regards

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA