Re: RMAN & streams references

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: spikey.mcmarbles@xxxxxxxxx, ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 14:08:43 -0800 (PST)

We are just starting on the 11g version of the RMAN book.... Not sure when it
will be out... It will include material not in the other book you mention...
:-) Might be worth the wait!! :-)

RF
 Robert G. Freeman
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Portable DBA: Oracle  (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i New Features (Oracle Press)
Other various titles out of print now...
The LDS Church is looking for DBA's. You do have to be a Church member in
good standing. A lot of kind people write me, concerned I may be breaking
the law by saying you have to be a Church member. It's legal I promise! :-)