RE: RMAN report

  • From: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle-L Freelists" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:57:06 -0700

Just found this - in 10g, there is also RESTORE . . . PREVIEW:

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/backup.102/b14192/reco
v003.htm#BRBSC140

From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jared Still

I *know* there is an RMAN report or a SQL query that
can be run to show exactly which files will be needed
to do a database restore.