RE: RMAN connection error

  • From: "Robert Freeman" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>, <litanli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 19:23:50 -0600

Yeah, looks like a Oracle Net problem to me....

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com!
BLOG: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/
Sig V1.2