RE: RMAN catalog standard edition

  • From: "Freeman, Donald" <dofreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Paula_Stankus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:45:31 -0500

I don't know for sure about RMAN but none of the OEM packs will run on =
Standard:  Gotcha! I'm pretty sure you don't get all your RMAN =
functionality either without Enterprise edition but don't remember if =
that's on the target database or the OMS repository database.  What =
database is your OMS repository on?  What will you be monitoring?