Re: RMAN catalog

Since we can recover any database even we completely lost our catalog data,
our method is just export/expdp the catalog schema (usually RMAN) every
night after all RMAN backup jobs completed.
But ... in your system, over 400 database backuped using RMAN, maybe do
another RMAN backup for this catalog db using its own controlfile is the
best choice.

--
Kamus <kamusis@xxxxxxxxx>

Oracle8i & 9i Certified DBA from China