RMAN backup to OCFS failed

Hi list,
we are testing 10g RAC building on OCFS volume,backend is EMC|Dell
CX500.Database version is 10.1.0.4.The rpm packages used to install OCFS is:
ocfs-2.4.21-EL-smp-1.0.14-1
ocfs-support-1.0.10-1
ocfs-tools-1.0.10-1
ocfs-tools-debuginfo-1.0.10-1
The linux box is RHEL3 update4, kernel version  is 2.4.21-27.0.2.ELsmp.
We found following problem:
1.The 'drop tablespace xxx including contents and datafiles;' cannot delete
physical file from OCFS volumn.The error is:
ORA-01265: Unable to delete LOG /U01/oradata/test01.dbf
ORA-27056: could not delete file
Linux Error: 16: Device or resource busy

2.RMAN cannot backup to OCFS volumn:
ORA-27061: waiting for async I/Os failed
Linux Error: 1: Operation not permitted

sometime the 'Linux Error' is device not exist.

Anyone encounter these problems?
I searched through OCFS mailing list on oss.oracle.com,but got no clue.Then I
created a TAR on Metalink,still got nothing from them.
Any suggestion is appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Zhai

Yahoo! Mail Mobile