RE: RMAN backup of noarchivelog DB

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lambu999@xxxxxxxxx" <lambu999@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 13:59:49 -0400

Hi Ram,

I'm sure someone can help.

First, what is the "regular script" that you're using?  Can you post it?

Second, what "problems with the services" are you referring to, exactly?
Specific error with error number would be helpful here.

We need to know what you're doing and exactly what problem you're running into,
in order to help.

-Mark