RE: RMAN backup fails - unable to open file

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'GiantPanda@xxxxxxx'" <GiantPanda@xxxxxxx>, "'jslowik@xxxxxxxxx'" <jslowik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 07:02:58 -0500

That's what I was going to suggest.  Look at v$session for any RMAN program,
and check v$backup for STATUS=ACTIVE

Chris Taylor

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort."
-- John Ruskin (English Writer 1819-1900)

Any views and/or opinions expressed herein are my own and do not necessarily
reflect the views of Ingram Industries, its affiliates, its subsidiaries or its
employees.