Re: RMAN: RESTORE DATABASE VALIDATE question

  • From: Wayne Smith <wts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:15:49 -0400

Marko,
Why the "restore database validate check logical" *and* a what appears to
be a repeat "restore database validate"?

Cheers, Wayne
Wayne T Smith - wts@xxxxxxxxx - UMS-ITS-S&O -

   - "The more directives you issue to solve a problem, the worse it gets"
   -- Robertson's Rules of Bureaucracy

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 5:32 AM, Marko Sutic <marko.sutic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote,
in part: