From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Goulet, Richard
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 8:23 AM
To: Oracle L
Subject: RMAN Incrementals

All,

        I'm having one heck of a brain dropout recently.  I know that there
is a way to take a full backup on say Sunday and then incrementals
throughout the week and apply those to the original full backup, I just
can't find it in the manuals.  Could someone please dump me a pointer??

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
PAREXEL International
900 Chelmsford St, Suite 310
Lowell, MA 01821
978.614.2857
Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx

The information transmitted in this communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please destroy any copies, contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.

database 4130 (20090604) __________

http://www.eset.com