RMAN Incrementals

  • From: "Goulet, Richard" <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 09:22:54 -0400

All,

        I'm having one heck of a brain dropout recently.  I know that
there is a way to take a full backup on say Sunday and then incrementals
throughout the week and apply those to the original full backup, I just
can't find it in the manuals.  Could someone please dump me a pointer??

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
PAREXEL International
900 Chelmsford St, Suite 310
Lowell, MA 01821
978.614.2857
Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx

The information transmitted in this communication is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please destroy
any copies, contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.