Re: RMAN Duplicate Fails - Suggestions?

  • From: "David Barbour" <david.barbour1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hrishy <hrishys@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:51:40 -0400

Thanks for the suggestions.  Yeah, everything is a hot backup and my
restores tend to be until specific times to correlate with our legacy
systems.  Ended up restarting (and completing)  the restore.  Went through
16 different variations with Oracle Support on this.  We were using Metalink
like IM.  Guess the folks on that queue didn't have a lot of calls.  Anyway,
nothing worked.  They're "intrigued" and have indicated they might do some
further investigation and update the note.