Re: RBS problem...

  • From: Onkar N Tiwary <onkarnath.tiwary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sunil Bhola <oraclebhola@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 18:26:43 +0530

hi all,
 Thanx for the reply and help. But my question is I have a script wherein I
am specifying a particular RBS to be used and before the execution of the
script the RBS is dropped. No doubt I will get the error saying that the
specified rollback segment does not exist( which I received this morning)
and the rest of the command were executed successfully. Which RBS was used
for the transaction(was it SYSTEM) how to check this. My colleague says it
wont use SYSTEM in any condition but other RBS will be used. Is it true? Why
SYSTEM rbs can not be used in any situation if he is right. and in what
conditions this SYSTEM rbs is used?

--
Thanks & Regards,
T. Onkar Nath