RAC service with Websphere

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:24:01 -0800 (PST)

Can somebody share the RAC configuration with Websphere. This is 5 node RAC and
using the following

If I try
jdbc:oracle:thin:@gsdk1-vip:1521:gsdkdb1  --> Which is Instance 1 running on
gsdk1, it is working but I replace it with Service name gsdkserv, it is not

Sqlplus, Toad or other client tools are working but the issue with websphere
config. Anybody can chare the resourcex.xml config file

Error is coming like
DSRA8201W: DataSource Configuration: DSRA8040I: Failed to connect to the
Encountered java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: NL Exception was
generatedDSRA0010E: SQL State = nulljavascript:SpellCheckOnSend();
Send, Error Code = 17,002.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.