RAC on SUN Solaris 10 , VxVM and DMP

Greetings

I am trying to setup RAC 10gRel2 on sun solaris 10

Storage is NetApp Based. We use VxVM and DMP, Had no luck in ASM
formatting the storage allocated.
It Can see the devices not two but 4 because of DMP.

started witn OCS, and ASM

The following Metalink Note: 294869.1 Sub: Oracle ASM and Multi-Pathing
Technologies

gives me that:

*
*

*SUN - DMP*

Currently it is not supported to have ASM over VxVM logical devices or DMP
devices.

We cannot let DMP go, So We are thinking on Veritas Cluster Manager. RAC
Setup is not  appearing as easy as OPS Setup
I have done in the past on AIX and HACMP

Any suggestions and experiences, dos , dont's, etc.,  are highly
appreciated.

--
Regards & Thanks
BN