Re: RAC on Linux moving OCR and Voting disk to another SAN

  • From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Crisler, Jon" <Jon.Crisler@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:40:17 -0500

Yes. there is a patch. I am not able to locate that in ML.
To be safe Check 428681.1

Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan

Oracle Database 10g Real Application Clusters Handbook
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/007146509X/

Oracle Wait Interface: A Practical Guide to Performance Diagnostics & Tuning
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/007222729X/