RE: RAC nodes list?

You can look at gv$instance which will give you the host name for each
instance currently on your cluster

Thanks,

Jay

Jay Caviness                                             Horizon
Clinicals - Systems Engineering
Sr. Systems Engineer - Oracle DBA      McKesson Information Solutions
jay.caviness@xxxxxxxxxxxx <blocked::mailto:jay.caviness@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
285 Century Place
303-926-2444                                           Louisville, CO
80027

I gotta fever...and the only prescription for it is ... MORE COWBELL!

  _____

From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx