RAC monitoring Option

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:44:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi friends

  I am working on one of the RAC monitoring option. Anybody can suggest as what
is good option for Monitoring RAC components with Graphical interface as well
as Drill down for any issue.

  I found that Oracle Grid Control or Quest Spotlight are two good option. Any
other option or suggestion.

  Also If I had to use Oracle Grid Control and My RAC are two node [4 CPU] Each
configuration and so what kind of license is required. Please correct me if I
am wrong in my interpretation

  Oracle 10g Enterprise Edition for Database
  Oracle 10g Grid COntrol Software
  Oracle EM diagnostic Pack
  Oracle EM Tuning Pack
  Oracle EM provisioning Pack

  For Quest
  Quest SPot light for Oracle RAC
  Oracle 10g Enterprise/Standard edition for Quest repository

  Thanks for your time
  Sanjay

Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware
protection.