Re: RAC & limited SSD available on each node

Pradeep.

RAC is a Shared Everything architecture beast. You can not take advantage of
local storage..

-Gopal

Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan

Oracle Database 10g Real Application Clusters Handbook
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/007146509X/

Oracle Wait Interface: A Practical Guide to Performance Diagnostics & Tuning
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/007222729X/