Re: RAC in NAS

  • From: "Mark Brinsmead" <pythianbrinsmead@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 21:48:45 -0600

On 8/1/06, Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 8/1/06, Mark Brinsmead <pythianbrinsmead@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Let's see what happens, maybe this thread will provide incentive
for someone with storage expertise to document their knowledge.

Heck, I'll settle for someone with a really good dose of common-sense.
And maybe a calculator.  I'm not sure you need anything much fancier
to meet *my* needs.  ;-)

Of course, you've hit on exactly the reason that such books are so
scarce.  We've established that there is a market for at least 3
copies (I think Mogens sounded interested).  Only another 999,997
more, and we can probably find a publisher who will be interested
(and willing/able to adequately compensate the author).

Oh well.  We've made a start.  ;-)

--
Cheers,
-- Mark Brinsmead