Re: RAC in NAS

  • From: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythianbrinsmead@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 19:50:05 -0700

On 8/1/06, Mark Brinsmead <pythianbrinsmead@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, if Jared writes it, I will buy it.  I'll probably even *read* it.
;-)

Maybe we could even get him started. Perhaps we should start outlining
the TOC?   ;-)

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but one book was enough.

Unless there's a fair chance of selling many  thousands of copies,
writing a book is largely a labor of love.  Articles and presentations
are much more enjoyable, and require smaller doses of commitment. :)

I'm not really qualified to write a storage book, and there are a number
of people that are.

Let's see what happens, maybe this thread will provide incentive
for someone with storage expertise to document their knowledge.

-- Jared Still Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist