From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ram Raman
Sent: dinsdag 2 februari 2010 21:31
To: ORACLE-L
Subject: RAC for dev env

Hi

A decision has been made by upper management to use RAC for production
environment and nonRAC for dev/test environments. I would prefer to have a
parallel environment which is identical to prod.  Is it possible to run a dev
environment without having to worry about license. If license might be an issue
for dev, can we have one environment where we just install RAC for practice
before deploying it in production.

Any thoughts or guidances on the issue would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ram.