From: "Frits Hoogland" <frits.hoogland@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Aug 6, 2011 08:57
Subject: RAC design question
To: "toon.koppelaars@xxxxxxxxxxx" <toon.koppelaars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Jed_Walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Jed_Walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

With the clusterware you can setup a service for every schema which can fail
over to another instance.

Frits Hoogland

http://fritshoogland.wordpress.com
mailto:frits.hoogland@xxxxxxxxx <frits.hoogland@xxxxxxxxx>
cell: +31 6 53569942

Op 6 aug. 2011 om 08:22 heeft Toon Koppelaars <toon.koppelaars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
het volgende geschreven:

I think you've answered that design question very wisely.

On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 12:49 AM, Walker, Jed S <Jed_Walker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Toon Koppelaars
RuleGen BV

(co)Author: "Applied Mathematics for Database Professionals"
www.rulegen.com/am4dp-backcover-text