RAC configuration Sun Cluster v. Veritas

Long time no see folks,

I've been away from the list since I got my position in damagement, but now
I'm looking for some of your wise folks opinion on our imminent RAC on
Solaris implementation.

Essentially we're weighing the pros and cons of using Sun Cluster and
leveraging the file management capabilities in 10g or throwing the Veritas
Solution at the Cluster and file system management issues.  I'm personally
thinking the Veritas route would simplify administration once we got past
the installation and management learning curve.  I also think that the Sun
Cluster approach might not be as robust as the Veritas solution, but it
would reduce the number of chefs in the kitchen.

I'm a firm believer that simpler is better, but I'm not sure which solution
will eventually be simpler.

I guess I should add at least a few details about the environment.  We will
be using Oracle 9i or 10g on Solaris 9 running on a two node cluster sharing
a fibre channel array (Storedge 3510).

I'm hoping to gain the benefit of some of your folk's experience with RAC on
Solaris and share your opinions  with our DBA and our System Admin.

Thanks,

Steve McClure
Once Upon a time DBA and Oracle Certified Professional
(really I have a certificate and everything)