Re: RAC - Services

Thanks for your replies.

Probably I should have been more specific. I want to see which are the
preferred nodes for a given service and on which available nodes the service
will run. What are its TAF properties (basic? None, Preconnect?). I do not
think, these do appear on a view that can be queries from sqlplus.

Above information is available thru SRVCTL. And of course, I have queried
the %SERVICE% views. before asking and I did not find them giving this info.

On 4/13/07, Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

well now, I wonder if there could possibly be any views relevant to
services already in the database, DBA_SERVICES perhaps, or ALL_SERVICES.
Maybe you should take a look. Then again there's also the services section
of the administrators guide to read
http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14231/create.htm#sthref462that
 might possibly be relevant as well.

Niall