RE: RAC & RAW Question

  • From: Stephen Andert <andert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:56:54 -0700

Additional information:

AIX 5L

Oracle 9.2.0.6 (They wanted me to use 9.2.0.4, but I think I convinced
them that the 78 bugs for RAC fixed in .5 and .6 make it a good idea
to go with .6)

With AIX, the only clustered file system that is currently available
(to our knowledge) is GPFS and we have been told by some who have
implemented it that they would not recommend it for production use.
(bugs and other "features").

Thanks
Stephen