Re: RAC -- RAW Device Multipath (Shared Storage)

  • From: "Alex Gorbachev" <ag@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rama.ari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:05:28 -0400

Known problem. ML Note 358617.1.
------------------------------
Cluvfy currently does not work with devices other than scsi devices.

So devices like emc powerpath, volume groups etc will fail when
checked using cluvfy for shared accessibility.

I usually check it manually - dd to it on one node and dd from it on
another and check that mapping is the same.

--
Alex Gorbachev, Oracle DBA Brewer, The Pythian Group
http://www.pythian.com/blogs/author/alex http://www.oracloid.com