RAC -- RAW Device Multipath (Shared Storage)

We are planning to setup RAC with two node on Redhat Linux. We want to
use RAW devices with multipath using Hitachi 9970. We could see shared
storage from both the nodes. Cluster Verify fails with following error
message.

 [oracle@soadbstg01 cluvfy]$ ./runcluvfy.sh comp ssa -n
soadbstg01,soadbstg02

Verifying shared storage accessibility

Checking shared storage accessibility...

WARNING:
Unable to determine the sharedness of /dev/sda on nodes:
soadbstg02,soadbstg01

Shared storage check failed on nodes "soadbstg02,soadbstg01".
Oracle (cvuqdisk) is looking for /dev/sd* location. RAW Partitions are
configured as /dev/oracleocr. Is there a way to bypass default location?

/usr/sbin/cvuqdisk seems to look for /dev/sd*
trying to pass /dev/oracleocr/ocr01 doesn't seem to work.
Is there a way to pass an alternate device path?

Thanks,

Rama

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.