From: Suya <suya.huang@xxxxxxxxx>
To: smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, January 18, 2011 8:08:51 PM
Subject: Re: RAC Private VLAN

Hi ,

in our test environment, we have only one switch which will be used to provide
interconnect and storage network. what we did is to divide them into different
VLANs so that they cannot impact each other. this is quite a simple operation
on
the switch.

that's the also recommended configuration I think. However, I'm not a network
expert, just my personal view.

Hi