Re: RAC Configuration - Websphere Configuration

  • From: Yong Huang <yong321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:33:35 -0700 (PDT)

Sanjay, if I remember right, the server side setting overwrites client side
setting. So you don't need to set it on websphere. Is your service pspsrv
configured to be preferred on 3 nodes or 5 nodes? I get lost when you say 3 and
then 5.

Yong Huang

Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I checked and found that it is using Server-side Load balancing. Can you please
 provide your expertise on the following.

If I set the Load Balance =off on Websphere level
    - Service pspsrv is meant to run on 3 node
      -> Is the connection will go to all 5 nodes even pspsrv is supposed to
 go
 for three node. I had Servder Side Load balancing on and both Local and Remote
 Listener is defined.

TIA
Sanjay

Access, No Cost.