Re: RAC 10G for different companies with one shared database and label security

Joop,

I agree with Richard. Can you explain a little more about why you desire to
combine instances? It seems to me that the ERP system might not be designed
for what you desire.
   Also, if one company needs to upgrade to a new version of the ERP
software, but other companies don't want to upgrade yet then you must force
all them to work out a compromise. I run into that between corporate
divisions, and it isn't pleasant. I would imagine that between independent
companies it could get painful.

Dennis Williams