RE: Qustion on Select statement

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'RStorey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <RStorey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 14:45:28 -0600

There's a COLSEP setting that might work

SQL> set COLSEP ''

Seems to work for me.

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-663-1673
Email: chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing
the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the
information on any medium.