Re: Questions for a Jr. DBA

  • From: Sheldon Quinny <sheldonquinny@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 09:13:38 +0300

The Only Attitude that important in a DBA team or in your team members would
be of
1) Being Patient about the situation {NO NEED TO PANIC}.
2) Have Troubleshooting & Resolving  ablity.
3) Should have a sense of humor in everything :).

After reading all this the next guy whoes going to sit in front of Mr Alan
would really say , that he just pick the wrong day for the interview hehe..

All the best to it..

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 8:58 AM, Subodh Deshpande <deshpande.subodh@xxxxxxxxx