Question re: PCTFREE

I am absolutely certain I never update rows in some data warehouse FACT
tables and lookup tables. How low can I set PCTFREE? Will zero (0) work
without untoward side effects? Rows are never updated, but can be deleted
and re-inserted by the TELL process.

Background: Current table has PCTFREE of 10 and many million rows. For newly
added rows (in newly allocated extents) I would like to get read performance
enhancements by not having 10% unused space. (For the current FACT table,
the user understands that the change would not be retroactive, but would
affect only new rows.)

Thanks for your help.

Leslie "I'm not a DBA" Tierstein
Senior Consultant