Question on tracking usage of packages

  • From: Ana Choto <achoto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:10:06 -0500

I have received a request to track the usage of a package and its
individual functions since the package was created back in December 2005.
We use Quest software and even though we can keep historic information
using StealthCollect what we see is the actual sql being executed but not
the package itself.

I have been looking in Metalink but I can't find anything I can use to
accomplish this.  The person making this request wants me to track the
usage of this package from now on.

If anyone can please point me to some documentation I can look at I will
appreciate it.

Thanks

Ana E. Choto
American University