Re: Question on interconnect configuration

  • From: Dan Norris <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 20:28:33 -0700 (PDT)

I've found the oifcfg utility to be quite trustworthy and I'd take this
information to mean pretty clearly that you're using bge0 for public traffic
and all interconnect traffic uses bge3 (192.168.1.x). The
GV$CONFIGURED_INTERCONNECTS view shows all interconnects that Oracle is aware
of. As far as I know, Oracle won't use a public interface for interconnect

I don't think you've got anything to worry about. I haven't looked at the
GV$CONFIGURED_INTERCONNECTS view in all the installs I've done, but I've looked
at oifcfg output a lot and your output below looks normal to me.

----- Original
 Message ----