Re: Question about RAC

  • From: "LS Cheng" <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:14:45 +0100

Hi

Do you mind share what interconnect are you using? i.e udp, infiniband

Cheers

On 11/1/06, rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

a ha ...

I never said those are production databases ... the max productino
db's we run per cluster is like 6. Those 55 are
devl,test,uat,qa,release,staging etc.

Even in prod, with 5 high oltp, out interconnects are NOT stretched.
Raj