Re: Querying v$ tables very slow after upgrade

  • From: "Andrew Kerber" <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:34:59 -0500

I believe you are correct. No statistics on sys tables on 8i or 9i, but put
them on sys tables in 10g.

On 6/25/07, Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I cannot speak for the list, but I believe that 10g does have statistics
on SYS tables.   Let others verify that – cause I don't wish to double check
now

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
joel.patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx