RE: Querying v$ tables very slow after upgrade

  • From: "Johnson, William L (TEIS)" <WLJohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracledba.williams@xxxxxxxxx>, <Patty.Charlebois@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:23:01 -0400

We are running Oracle 10.2.0.3 - 64 bit HP-UX on PA-RISC hardware and
have stats on the SYS owned objects that can have stats - and no
performance problems querying any dictionary information...

So, do you have any carry over init.ora/spfile settings from 9i like
events, hidden parameters, optimizer settings...

What O/S and release are you using?