Re: Querying v$ tables very slow after upgrade

  • From: "Andre van Winssen" <dreveewee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx, Oracle-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:34:15 +0200

Don't think it is special. It happened to use a couple of times when
migrating livelink 9.1 & 9.5 oracle databases to 10gR2. Sometimes we had to
use "_old_connect_by_enabled"=true , sometimes we had to set OFE to 901 or
920.

of course under the clinical superivison of oracle support :-)

Regards,
Andre