Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 7:35 AM
To: oracledba@xxxxxxxxxxx; oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Q] How to do ORACLE RAC load balance=3F

I attended ORACLE seminal and speaker mention ORACLE
RAC check each node "PMON" to decide "load balance".=20
He also suggest use "connection pool (mid tier)" for
load balance instead of client/server.  I don't quite
understand what he said and have some questions:

1. How to check "PMON" to know each node system load=3F

2. why "connection pool" will have better loas
balance=3F

Thanks.

        =09

___
This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is =
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  =
Copying, forwarding or distributing this message by persons or entities =
other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this email in =
error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from =
any computer.  This email may have been monitored for policy compliance.  =
[021216]