Projecting resource requirements

  • From: David Turner <dnt9000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 14:00:19 -0800 (PST)

Can anyone point me to some documents on calculating
resource requirements for a project? I'm ok with disk
consumption but cpu and memory seem harder to project.

What I've done so far is get their ERD and ask them to
give me the list of questions/queries they will be
asking and the frequency of each. If there's a doc out
there with a formal list of questions and some of the
process you go thru to determine resource consumption
that would be great.

Thx, Dave

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!