RE: Production DB Crash Recovery process - Some immediate advice ASAP pls

  • From: "VIVEK_SHARMA" <VIVEK_SHARMA@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Hemant K Chitale" <hkchital@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jeremiah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:40:06 +0530

DATABASE is UP & OPEN Hemant, Jeremiah.

Thanks indeed for all the Support

It was a Case of 1 Datafile NOT being in sync with the rest of Database.
This had been added after the Last HOT backup(being used in recovery).

This File was made OFFLINE & DB was opened on completion of recovery.

Thanks again Folks for responding ever so quickly.

Good Wishes

Vivek

P.S. Hemant, if you in SG? I am in Bangalore & can meet, if you come by
sometime. Jeremiah, I assume is in Seattle but nevertheless very welcome
to come to Bangalore.