RE: Procedure Invalid - Urgent

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Peter McLarty <Peter_McLarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:13:46 -0700 (PDT)

  I checked and no procedure/Package is dropping any objects. Recylebin is also
  Thanks for help

Peter McLarty <Peter_McLarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Look for something dropping an object these use.
I had an application that did a batch load and the developers had decided to
drop a table as part of the clean up of the staging point before loading new
data. It always invalidated the procedures that were called to load the data to
its eventual location
I had them alter the clean up to truncate of the staging tables

Peter McLarty
Technical Consultant
Service Delivery
Technology One