Re: Pricing Increases

  • From: "KRIUSHIN, Andrey" <Andrey.Kriushin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 16:54:43 +0400

Hi,

on an optimistic (and rather joking one as well) note:

I always thought, that there are some smart guys in Oracle Corp. who
take care
of securing DBA and technical consultant's jobs (especially during
recessions and alike).

Just think of it - the relative expenses for keeping the good DBA (who
can carry out his
duties without those "automated &| GUI tools") is now lowered by 40%!

Well, that is a new move. Previously their strategy was just in
keeping/introducing
enough bugs and other rabbush. Of course the money argument is stronger :-)

--Andrey