Re: Prevent certain users logging on during specific hours

  • From: Ethan Post <post.ethan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John.Hallas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 02:29:23 -0500

John,

Sorry to be a pain, but instead of answering your question can I ask one
instead? Who are these users? Are they really a problem and if so what is
the problem you have identified? My preference is always to give everyone
as much hassle free access to my databases as possible. I have plenty of
monitoring and alerting in place for the trouble makers. Just wondering,
perhaps there is a better solution than locking out users here.

Thanks,
Ethan

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 1:42 AM, John Hallas <John.Hallas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx