Re: Port for emagent.exe

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bgblanch@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 19:19:37 +0100

There's also a .ini file that records the ports in use. EM uses static
ports, and none of them are 10000 by default. I'd definitely query the
diagnosis, are you sure it is em. Client sqlnet connections could id course
be assigned that port by a listener, though I'd be surprised, and anyway
10000 is suspiciously like something a human would choose

Niall Litchfield

On Jun 24, 2010 5:52 PM, "William Blanchard" <bgblanch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can look at the logs in $ORACLE_HOME/<database>/sysman/log.

William Blanchard On Jun 24, 2010, at 11:24 AM, "Jiang, Lu" <
Lu.Jiang@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hello...