RE: Please advice sql server vs. Oracle

  • From: "Cary Millsap" <cary.millsap@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 10:24:21 -0600

This is an instance in which "fast" != "good". :)

As Rich and Jo pointed out, I missed the "Revenue $" label in the graph.

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com
* Nullius in verba *

Upcoming events:
- Performance Diagnosis 101: 4/6 Seattle, 5/7 Dallas, 5/18 New Jersey
- SQL Optimization 101: 4/19 Denver, 5/3 Boston, 5/24 San Diego
- Hotsos Symposium 2005: March 6-10 Dallas
- Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...