RE: Ping

  • From: "Jamadagni, Rajendra" <Rajendra.Jamadagni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle List (E-mail)" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:49:15 -0500

Don't know if it is just me, but I tried about 12 times to un-set my vacation
bit, it still won't let me (tried IE/Mozilla/Firebird, it consistently
fails)....

Don't know what's wrong ... I have sent an email to their 'blackhole' address,
don't know if I'll hear from them anytime soon.

Until then ... no oracle-l posts for me ...
Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com
All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal.
select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements;